BALLYNAHINCH YOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB
OFFICIAL CLUB POLICY
IAPPROPRIATE LAGUAGE &
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE
• Ballynahinch Youth FC acknowledges that every child,
young person or adult who plays or participates in football
should be able to do so in an enjoyable and safe
• Ballynahinch Youth FC acknowledges that all of the above
should be protected from poor practice and from all forms
• Ballynahinch Youth FC will not tolerate any form of
inappropriate language or threatening behaviour from
parents, guests, spectators, visitors, officials or club
representatives on match sidelines, particularly that which
is aimed towards officials and participating children.
• Ballynahinch Youth FC reserves the right to ask any
individual demonstrating actions deemed to conflict with
this policy to move away from the match sidelines and, if
necessary, to leave club premises.
• Ballynahinch Youth FC thanks you for your cooperation.